Looking for something new for your upcoming sales meeting?We can help! Click Here.
- Getting an employee up to speed requires an inspired and organized process from the company, and it also requires a similar commitment from the new hire. The employee needs to do certain things to be successful, and the employer can help position him or her to make those steps happen.
– Click to read “Onboarding: What Does the Employee Owe the Company? Part 1“
- Onboarding can feel like a complicated process. Having an organized, yet customized, approach to training new employees has become a vital part of sales success. This blog post offers details on how you can set up your process to maximize effectiveness.
– Click to read “An Organized Approach to Navigating the Onboarding Process”
- If you’re headed for a big ocean wave, getting on your board effectively is crucial to your surfing success. Implementing effective onboarding practices when bringing on a new employees make a big difference in how well your business does, too. This blog post (the first in a series) offers practical insights for bringing new hires into your team successfully.
- Scott Anderson, Founding Principal of Diamond Performance Solutions and RevenueForce, will be a featured presenter at the 2015 AA-ISP Leadership Summit.– Click here for details on the Summit and information on registering.
- Just released: Reignite – How to Rekindle Your Passion for Selling, by Scott Anderson and Chip Kudrle. Go to Amazon or Barnes and Noble to order your copy today.
Praise for Reginite:
“Reignite clearly defines the DNA of top-performing salespeople and provides an outstanding road map for sales performance improvement. This is a must-read for anyone in sales or sales leadership!”
Author, High Performance Selling
- Can You Improve the Business Results of Your Under-Performers?
- Lost and Found
- I Have A Seasoned Sales Team
- Is Top Performance Effort or Skill?
- I Love Selling to the Executive-Level—Not!
- Shut Up and Listen
- “Oh, I Lied”
- Are You Sleepwalking Through Life?
- Have You Created an Opt-In Culture?
- You Can Determine What You Value by Where You Spend Your Time