Managing customer relationships in today’s business environment poses a number of challenges:
- Building Relationships – outside of the day-to-day contacts within the accounts.
- Accessing Decision-Makers – elevating contact in your accounts to senior-level management.
- Being reactive – versus proactively retaining and growing the business with your customers.
- Commoditization – dealing with competitors who claim to provide similar service at a lesser price and cloud the customer’s decision-making process.
Utilize Account Diagnostics™ to increase your effectiveness in:
- Assessing the value currently being delivered to any individual customer.
- Developing a game plan for renewing (and growing) the relationship.
- Taking a methodical approach to understanding the customer’s business.
- Developing supporters in your accounts who want to help you succeed.
- Dealing with unfriendly contacts who detract from your efforts.
- Understanding how customers make decisions and accessing the appropriate decision-making levels.