Selling Thru Channels™
As more and more companies seek to leverage the indirect sales model to acquire and grow customer relationships, they may be wrestling with such issues as:
- Gaining Broker/Dealer Mindshare – Brokers who rep multiple business lines are no doubt pulled in many directions, making it difficult to win the ongoing battle of capturing their attention and having them really focus on your solution set.
- Identifying Top Brokers – Given the 80/20 rule, finding those top brokers who are going to represent 80% of your results.
- Building Relationships – with dealers at all levels of their organization.
- Lack of Involvement in the Sale – brokers who are protective of their customers and deny you the opportunity to participate in their customer meetings.
- Differentiation – relying on brokers or dealers to differentiate your company and your services from competition.
By utilizing Selling Thru Channels™ you can address these issues directly. You will be able to:
- Develop a more hands-on business plan to drive your activity week-to-week and month-to-month.
- Build trusting relationships with your brokers at all levels.
- Position yourself as a valuable resource to the dealer as they target opportunities.
- Manage opportunities “down the funnel.”
- Increase your level of involvement in specific broker opportunities.