Large Account Selling™
Today’s strategic account salesperson may be wrestling with some of the following challenges:
- Commoditization – Of many products and services traditionally viewed as value-oriented.
- Increased complexity – More complex buying processes which cloud the differences from one vendor to the next.
- Emphasis on price versus value – Due to the inability to differentiate, customers end up making more price-based decisions.
- Accessing executive-level decision-makers – Inability to gain access to c-level executives who have ultimate veto power over the decision.
Attack these strategic selling issues head on with Large Account Selling™. Large Account Selling™ is a competency-based approach to developing the key skills required of today’s strategic account executive, including:
- Latest methods for researching target accounts.
- Better understanding of how large corporations make decisions.
- Identification of key decision roles.
- Importance of account-level strategic planning.
- Conducting effective customer-meetings.
- Maintaining access to senior-level decision-makers.
- Getting credit for the value you are delivering in the relationship.